Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

7rider
    Participant

Hi there.

I notice Cedarville isn’t on the “Where to Ride” page: http://www.more-mtb.org/where-to-ride/

Is that because no one has submitted a trail condition report recently, or is mountainbiking no long okay there?

I would like to take a friend of mine out to ride there. She had a bad crash at Schaeffer the other year and has been loathe to get back in the woods. I wanted to take her somewhere easy to get her confidence back and just have fun not chasing her faster husband around the technical stuff.

Thanks!

Sean Johnson
    Participant

I have no idea about cedarville, but if you want a beginner trail try black hill. I would advise starting in the parking lot at 121. If you go right and do the lollipop it is some of the best for beginners and can be very entertaining riding as an advanced rider too.

Todd Bauer

Hi there.

I notice Cedarville isn’t on the “Where to Ride” page: http://www.more-mtb.org/where-to-ride/

Is that because no one has submitted a trail condition report recently, or is mountainbiking no long okay there?

I would like to take a friend of mine out to ride there. She had a bad crash at Schaeffer the other year and has been loathe to get back in the woods. I wanted to take her somewhere easy to get her confidence back and just have fun not chasing her faster husband around the technical stuff.

Thanks!

Riding there is still fine. Someone posted something a month or so ago about the trails. Not sure why it’s not listed in the Where to Ride section. I do know that if we don’t get a status report, it won’t show up in the Trail Status section.

Hmm, just took a look at the Where to Ride section. Apparently only trails that get status updates are listed now. Not sure if Martin is aware of this or not. I’ll throw up a quick, best guess status (dry), to make sure it shows up.

One issue I see with Cederville is we don’t have any info on the trail system. There is a place holder, but, nothing on the venue. No address, trail description, nothing. I’ll try to update it, if I can find some info on the trails.

Thanks for the heads up.

sueper
    Participant

Yes, Cedarville is fine, as far as I know. OHBC has a beginner ride every other Sunday over there too… Barry is a ride leader- you can email him at howard.barry383@gmail.com

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.