Viewing 10 posts - 61 through 70 (of 70 total)
  • Author

leroy
    Participant

Little B will be dry and fast and fun today.

Rode it on Sunday. The trail is nice and dry. Looks like they did some nice work at the bottom of Hard Cider to fix up that mess! Still some very rutted out, dried mud pits that need some attention, but at least they are ride-able right now.

BottomBraket
    Participant

2013-10-01 : MD-Little Bennett: Trails are in good shape, dry, a bit dusty, no mud.

Lil’ Ben is very rideable, dry and fast with a bit of dust. The mud pits on Browning (near Windy Ridge) have finally dried up. New trail work on Hard Cider has made that passable.

Lil’ Ben should be in good shape for the MoCo Epic on Oct. 13, 2013.

Go out and ride.

sierra11861
    Participant

Road today (Sunday). Took it very easy. Really more wet than muddy. The downed leaves are doing a good job protecting the trail. I have seen it much worse (last June and July for instance). Tree down at about half way point on Windy Ridge that requires dismount.

elee
    Participant

Thanks to Dave and Brandon for showing the me trails today.

Bmann
    Participant

Was a good ride we had today. :thumbsup: Sorry for falling into you looking stupid and loosing my balance trying to clip in and missing my pedal.. :hammertime:

sierra11861
    Participant

What is up with night rides???? I thought Tony was heading this up?

mbonsby
    Participant

Tony and I are doing it every Tuesday 5:00 sory for not posting but we have not been able to pick an official time.

mbonsby
    Participant

We are going to try and set up another time maybe 5:30or 6:00 to meet up for people who can’t start at 5:00

sierra11861
    Participant

Freeze thaw cycle has really slowed dry out from the 5 inches of rain we had last week. Varying conditions persist. The newer trails are in the worst shape since they have not had the years of existence needed to compact therefore they hold more moisture.

Viewing 10 posts - 61 through 70 (of 70 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.