Fountainhead Regional Park is a challenging mountain biking destination trail in Fairfax County Virginia managed by Northern Virginia Regional Park Authority (NVRPA). Established in 1994 by cooperation between Mid Atlantic Off Road Enthusiasts (MORE) and NVRPA with volunteer labor and funding from Recreational Trails Program (RTP). Fountainhead is a stacked loop set of trails using Green, Blue and Black designations indicating level of difficulty. The Green loop includes rooty flow trails, bridges and 12″ drops. The Blue loop includes rooty flow trails, bridges, drops and wooden technical trail features. The Black loop adds advanced expert only rock features in a tight twisty terrain with 4′ drops. The entrance to the Black look is a qualifier for riding the Black loop. Please respect the trails by riding the tread or walking if uncomfortable with the terrain. Visit the Fountainhead project website at http://fountainheadproject.org for a complete history and details of the project to improve sustainability and enhance the riding experience.
You are here: Home / Fountainhead Regional Park
PO Box 2662
Fairfax VA 22031-0662
TAX ID: 54-1691373
CFC code: 89276.
- Request for Expression of Interest – MoCoFebruary 11, 2017 - 8:49 am
- January 2017 Annual MORE Board Meeting MinutesJanuary 14, 2017 - 12:49 pm
- 2017 MORE BOD Elections – Candidate Bio’s and informationDecember 12, 2016 - 12:13 pm
- MORE’s Elaine Hess receives IMBA AwardDecember 8, 2016 - 1:04 pm
- Building MORE trails at CoscaDecember 7, 2016 - 12:42 pm
- 1,500 MembersNovember 22, 2016 - 5:00 pm
- Trailhead News Halloween 2016 EditionNovember 1, 2016 - 10:36 am
- Trails for YouthNovember 1, 2016 - 10:32 am
FS – Specialized Stumpjumper Comp HT 26"
2 days, 20 hours ago
Route of the Dupont Trails
3 days, 11 hours ago
Gravity Dropper Turbo LP – $125
6 days, 23 hours ago
Arlington Singletrack Trail Maintenance?
7 hours, 23 minutes ago
The MORE 25th Anniversary Wool Jersey is available for order.
by Brad E
1 week, 3 days ago
Topics Views List
LizzardDrive on Arlington Singletrack Trail Maintenance? 7 hours, 23 minutes ago
Sean Johnson on Greenway Night Rides 23 hours, 3 minutes ago
Sean Johnson on South Germantown Bike Park 23 hours, 5 minutes ago
Mario on 2017 Trail Conditions- ANYWHERE 2 days, 13 hours ago
BottomBraket on 2017 Trail Conditions- ANYWHERE 2 days, 16 hours ago