Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 429 total)
  • Author

wheelndeal
    Participant

I am out of town tonight so I can’t make it tonight.

Howard

FIX_BKS
    Participant

@wheelndeal 226071 wrote:

I am out of town tonight so I can’t make it tonight.

Howard

That’s one regular down. Anyone else? May just have to call the official ride cancelled unfortunately.

FIX_BKS
    Participant

Could use some feedback on potential conditions regarding tonight’s ride. I was out of town but heard we had some rain over the weekend?

Thanks!

FIX_BKS
    Participant

@fix_bks 226395 wrote:

Could use some feedback on potential conditions regarding tonight’s ride. I was out of town but heard we had some rain over the weekend?

Thanks!

Actually….. in evaluating the day our workload may take precedence here at the shop. Unless a MORE member is able to take lead, we’ll have to cancel for this evening, 3/27/12.

wheelndeal
    Participant

I hope to go out but will be late, 7-7:30.

FIX_BKS
    Participant

RIDE IS ON for 03/03/12 – we’re bringing some sweet Jamis 29’er demos with us too!

Dash

Are you guys hitting up accotink too?

FIX_BKS
    Participant

@dash 226696 wrote:

Are you guys hitting up accotink too?

We did last week Dash and we will again tonight! Ride is ON for 04/10/12!

FIX_BKS
    Participant

Ride is ON for tonight 04/17/12! Let’s see if some of the BD riders pull themselves together!

FIX_BKS
    Participant

Gonna have to cancel tonight’s 04/24/12 ride based on some feedback we received on trail conditions. Not suprisingly, the trails are still a bit soupy.

Rob Lowe
    Participant

FYI – Calendar entry is up for next week, if it looks good lemme know and I will set the repeats to run thru Aug or September for now. If you need any changes to the calendar entry I will make either pM me here or email me at atlantis.rob at gmail

FIX_BKS
    Participant

@atlantis 227696 wrote:

FYI – Calendar entry is up for next week, if it looks good lemme know and I will set the repeats to run thru Aug or September for now. If you need any changes to the calendar entry I will make either pM me here or email me at atlantis.rob at gmail

Yep, Atlantis, the calendar entry looks good (once the “here” hyperlink address is fixed it will look great!:) )

Unfortunately though, we had some heavy rain last night and we won’t be able to ride tonight 05/01/12 – let’s hope the April showers are officially over!

FIX_BKS
    Participant

Tonight’s ride 05/08/12 is still up in the air. Might have to be last minute decision.

Weather hasn’t been great in the past couple of days and we’ve got some possible impending rain storms coming tonight…sooooooo…hard to say.

We’ll see what happens around 4-5pm when the first batch of showers are scheduled to roll in, but I’m remaining optimistic! Check here or our facebook page for updates.

FIX_BKS
    Participant

@fix_bks 228231 wrote:

Tonight’s ride 05/08/12 is still up in the air. Might have to be last minute decision.

Weather hasn’t been great in the past couple of days and we’ve got some possible impending rain storms coming tonight…sooooooo…hard to say.

We’ll see what happens around 4-5pm when the first batch of showers are scheduled to roll in, but I’m remaining optimistic! Check here or our facebook page for updates.

UPDATE: Cancelled 05/08/12. Rain started way earlier than expected. Boo.

FIX_BKS
    Participant

Dangit, dangit, dangit!!! Rain last night, t-storms predicted for tonight… we’ll be back out there soon enough! Canceled for 05/15/12

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 429 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.