Viewing 15 posts - 391 through 405 (of 413 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of FIX_BKS
    FIX_BKS
    Participant

We’ve got another rainy night it looks like. No telling when it will actually start, but I’m also not feeling 100%, so I’m going to cancel for tonight 3/7/17.

Profile photo of FIX_BKS
    FIX_BKS
    Participant

Man, I’m so torn. On one hand, SNOW! On the other hand, it’s not good riding snow. I checked out some trails near my house and it’s heavy, wet and crunchy…extremely difficult to ride in, let alone the above freezing temps (currently 39°) will make for crap conditions. So sad to cancel for tonight 3/14/17 (Pi Day)

Profile photo of madisonb
    madisonb
    Participant

🙁

I was actually looking forward to possibility of snow ride.

Profile photo of FIX_BKS
    FIX_BKS
    Participant

Gonna be too wet for tonight’s ride unfortunately…again. Cancelled for tonight 3/21/17

Profile photo of FIX_BKS
    FIX_BKS
    Participant

No ride for 3/28/17 – rain, rain, go away!

Profile photo of FIX_BKS
    FIX_BKS
    Participant

Same story, different week. No Ride for 4/4/17

Profile photo of FIX_BKS
    FIX_BKS
    Participant

We are SO on for tonight 4/11/17! I understand there are lots of downed trees, so we’ll want to be aware of that. And if possible, maybe move what we can.

Profile photo of FIX_BKS
    FIX_BKS
    Participant

Yes, yes yes! The ride is ON for tonight, 4/18/17! Unfortunately I’m not feeling 100%, whether it’s a cold or allergies, but I’ll be making my over to Accotink and maybe a little Wakefield, just at a slightly slower than normal pace.

Profile photo of FIX_BKS
    FIX_BKS
    Participant

We are back on for tonight, 05/02/17!

Profile photo of FIX_BKS
    FIX_BKS
    Participant

Sorry for the late post, but hopefully you assumed (correctly), that the ride is ON for 5/9/17!

Profile photo of FIX_BKS
    FIX_BKS
    Participant

For the record, 5/16/17 was ON last week.

Today 5/23/17, however, is cancelled due to the light rain we’re getting and forecasted rain for later.

Profile photo of FIX_BKS
    FIX_BKS
    Participant

Rain. Canceled. 5/30/17.

• This reply was modified 2 months, 2 weeks ago by Profile photo of FIX_BKS FIX_BKS.
    Profile photo of FIX_BKS
    FIX_BKS
    Participant

The ride is ON for tonight 6/6/17 – SingleSpeed if you got it!

Profile photo of FIX_BKS
    FIX_BKS
    Participant

Well, I was hoping to be feeling better but I’ve got some sort of a cold/allergies or something that is really starting to show its true colors. I won’t be able to lead tonight for 6/13/17. Anybody wanna step up and help a brotha out? Be sure to print out the waiver (which I can email to you) – jan at bikenetic dot com.

Profile photo of FIX_BKS
    FIX_BKS
    Participant

EDIT for 6/13 ride: Dane Paris will be taking over my leading role tonight. Seeing as the Wednesday at Wakefield race series is approaching and the course is mostly setup, he will likely be doing some laps there and maybe a loop around the bowl. Accotink seekers, may need to establish another ride. – Jan

Viewing 15 posts - 391 through 405 (of 413 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.