Tagged: Rhino horn
March 7, 2017 at 2:57 pm #716036
We’ve got another rainy night it looks like. No telling when it will actually start, but I’m also not feeling 100%, so I’m going to cancel for tonight 3/7/17.March 14, 2017 at 12:30 pm #716101
Man, I’m so torn. On one hand, SNOW! On the other hand, it’s not good riding snow. I checked out some trails near my house and it’s heavy, wet and crunchy…extremely difficult to ride in, let alone the above freezing temps (currently 39°) will make for crap conditions. So sad to cancel for tonight 3/14/17 (Pi Day)March 14, 2017 at 2:24 pm #716102
I was actually looking forward to possibility of snow ride.March 21, 2017 at 12:18 pm #716173
Gonna be too wet for tonight’s ride unfortunately…again. Cancelled for tonight 3/21/17March 28, 2017 at 5:18 pm #716309
No ride for 3/28/17 – rain, rain, go away!April 4, 2017 at 3:37 pm #716371
Same story, different week. No Ride for 4/4/17April 11, 2017 at 12:25 pm #716545
We are SO on for tonight 4/11/17! I understand there are lots of downed trees, so we’ll want to be aware of that. And if possible, maybe move what we can.April 18, 2017 at 1:12 pm #717058
Yes, yes yes! The ride is ON for tonight, 4/18/17! Unfortunately I’m not feeling 100%, whether it’s a cold or allergies, but I’ll be making my over to Accotink and maybe a little Wakefield, just at a slightly slower than normal pace.May 2, 2017 at 12:17 pm #717294
We are back on for tonight, 05/02/17!May 9, 2017 at 4:18 pm #717359
Sorry for the late post, but hopefully you assumed (correctly), that the ride is ON for 5/9/17!May 23, 2017 at 1:11 pm #717512
For the record, 5/16/17 was ON last week.
Today 5/23/17, however, is cancelled due to the light rain we’re getting and forecasted rain for later.May 30, 2017 at 5:36 pm #717588
Rain. Canceled. 5/30/17.
June 6, 2017 at 12:25 pm #717678
- This reply was modified 10 months, 3 weeks ago by FIX_BKS.
The ride is ON for tonight 6/6/17 – SingleSpeed if you got it!June 13, 2017 at 2:25 pm #717846
Well, I was hoping to be feeling better but I’ve got some sort of a cold/allergies or something that is really starting to show its true colors. I won’t be able to lead tonight for 6/13/17. Anybody wanna step up and help a brotha out? Be sure to print out the waiver (which I can email to you) – jan at bikenetic dot com.June 13, 2017 at 3:55 pm #717847
EDIT for 6/13 ride: Dane Paris will be taking over my leading role tonight. Seeing as the Wednesday at Wakefield race series is approaching and the course is mostly setup, he will likely be doing some laps there and maybe a loop around the bowl. Accotink seekers, may need to establish another ride. – Jan
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.