November 15, 2016 at 1:38 pm #714541
I hate to do it, but with the rain and some staff off for the day, I’ll be hanging back at the shop tonight meaning I’ll have to cancel the ride for 11/15/16.November 22, 2016 at 1:51 pm #714620
Change of pace if you can make it tonight for 11/22/16.
I’m hijacking the official ride (again) to pursue the 16 mile ride we did last week here from the shop. It’s been called many things, but most recently and most officially the “Tiki Ride”.
My dad is flying in from Germany for Thanksgiving, so I can’t be too far from home in order to pick him up from the airport.
I’ve been riding a SS CX bike (anything with 33’s and wider is capable of handling the terrain) but several mtb’s have ridden this happily as well.
Here is the route if you think you can make it, we’ll plan to have wheels rolling at 7pm and be back around 8:45pm.November 29, 2016 at 5:35 pm #714682
Rain 11/29/16December 13, 2016 at 3:54 pm #714854
Good bit of rain yesterday. Jan called it off on account of wetness.December 13, 2016 at 8:09 pm #714856
Yeah, what ^ said. Thanks Madison.December 20, 2016 at 2:32 pm #714882
The. Ride. Is. ON tonight for 12/20/16! Boom!January 10, 2017 at 2:25 pm #715035
I don’t know how many of you hardcore mtb’ers are also commuters, or otherwise road riders. But BikeArlington has an annual cycling competition called Freezing Saddles to help motivate mile accumulation during the winter time.
Tonight is the first Happy Hour meeting which I’ll be attending, unfortunately meaning I won’t be able to lead the ride tonight: http://bikearlingtonforum.com/showthread.php?11312-Freezing-Saddles-Welcome-Happy-Hour-meet-your-teammates
See you next week, hopefully!
JanJanuary 17, 2017 at 1:12 pm #715066
Well shoot, it’s raining! Ride is cancelled for 01/17/17.January 24, 2017 at 4:51 pm #715087
Same ol’ story. Must be that time of year. Ride is cancelled for 01/24/17January 31, 2017 at 1:25 pm #715115
I rode some of the CCT and surrounding trails yesterday, during and after the light snow.
With the warm temps today, the ground is surely going to be wet so I’m going to cancel the ride for tonight 1/31/17.February 7, 2017 at 10:56 am #715202
We are ON for tonight 2/7/17. There is rain in the forecast, but not until late tonight, around 11pm. If it moves up, I’ll post an update.February 14, 2017 at 4:35 pm #715427
I have plans with the lady tonight, so neither of us will be at the ride for 2/14/17. Going to cancel the official ride, but it’s a nice night…
February 14, 2017 at 5:04 pm #715429
- This reply was modified 5 days, 17 hours ago by FIX_BKS.
I will be there if anyone wants to join.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.