Viewing 15 posts - 361 through 375 (of 389 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of wheelndeal
    wheelndeal
    Participant

Jan and Brian are having fun and riding bikes out west, but I’ll be riding good ole WF/Accotink. BIKENETIC RIDE IS ON FOR JULY 26.

HoJo

• This reply was modified 7 months ago by Profile photo of wheelndeal wheelndeal.
    Profile photo of FIX_BKS
    FIX_BKS
    Participant

The ride is on for tonight 8/2/16…Single Speed if you dare!

Profile photo of FIX_BKS
    FIX_BKS
    Participant

Same spiel as last week. Ride is on for 8/9/16. Keep an eye on the weather, if it does start to rain I’ll update if necessary.

Profile photo of FIX_BKS
    FIX_BKS
    Participant

Not sure what to expect conditions-wise, but it hasn’t rained much here recently, so hopefully last night’s will be absorbed quickly. We’ll try to stick to higher ground… Ride for 8/16/16 is ON!

Profile photo of FIX_BKS
    FIX_BKS
    Participant

Keep it going, the ride is ON for 8/23/16!

Profile photo of FIX_BKS
    FIX_BKS
    Participant

Well thank you for the incredible words “dgfjgh”…really got me thinking.

Anyway, we’re a few good men short at the shop this week, so I won’t be able to leave the shop for tonight’s 08/30/16 ride. If wheelndeal wants to step up, or Dane, or Madison or someone can lead, please let me know.

Profile photo of FIX_BKS
    FIX_BKS
    Participant

Unfortunately two of our trusty full-timers are not back until Thursday, which means we’re still all pulling double duty (doody?) over here. This means I won’t be able to lead the ride for 09/06/16. And NO, it isn’t because I just completed the SM100 on Sunday. 🙂

Profile photo of madisonb
    madisonb
    Participant

I will be there tonight. No idea what speed or distance I will be able to ride, but I will be there.

Profile photo of FIX_BKS
    FIX_BKS
    Participant

Alright, we’re back to a full house at the shop which means I’m available to lead the ride tonight for 09/13/16 – bring your lights!

Profile photo of FIX_BKS
    FIX_BKS
    Participant

Not sure how the rain yesterday and this morning affected the trails, but we won’t be able to make the ride tonight for 09/20/16 due to a heavy workload at le shoppe.

Profile photo of FIX_BKS
    FIX_BKS
    Participant

To quote last week: Not sure how the rain yesterday and this morning affected the trails, but we won’t be able to make the ride tonight for 09/27/16 due to a heavy workload at le shoppe.

Profile photo of FIX_BKS
    FIX_BKS
    Participant

Alright folks we’re back on for 10/4/16 – bring your lights!

Profile photo of FIX_BKS
    FIX_BKS
    Participant

The ride is most definitely on for 10/18/16!

Profile photo of FIX_BKS
    FIX_BKS
    Participant

The ride is on for tonight 11/1/16! I (Jan) won’t be able to make it, but we’ve got KEN (perhaps one of the founders of the Wakefield trails) (but not really) (but he has been riding those trails for more than most) will be there to follow around. Look for a silver subaru and a green Salsa Blackborow (fatbike)!

Profile photo of FIX_BKS
    FIX_BKS
    Participant

Hey folks, in light of election night, we’re gonna stay close to home and do a gravel loop from the shop (Bikenetic) at 6pm and finish up by 8pm to start drinking in front of the TV.

Join us in Falls Church if you like, but that means the official ride at Wakefield is cancelled for tonight 11/8/16.

Viewing 15 posts - 361 through 375 (of 389 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.