Viewing 15 posts - 346 through 360 (of 401 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of FIX_BKS
    FIX_BKS
    Participant

Questionable conditions + my Dad visiting from Germany = No Ride for me tonight 5/10/16

Profile photo of FIX_BKS
    FIX_BKS
    Participant

I feel like last week was pretty obvious, what with the pouring rain all day. This week though, with the glaring sunshine, folks might be confused. Well, it’s been raining for about a month and poured all day yesterday, SO I’m going to tell you that it’s still swampland out there. No ride for 5/25/16.

Profile photo of FIX_BKS
    FIX_BKS
    Participant

Ugh, I have a surprise wedding to attend tonight, won’t be able to led the ride for 5/31/16.

Profile photo of Davis Kuykendall
    Davis Kuykendall
    Participant

I’ll be there and can lead the Bikenetic ride instead of Jan if no one else wants to. -Davis

Profile photo of madisonb
    madisonb
    Participant

I can be there.

Profile photo of Alex Koburov
    Alex Koburov
    Participant

went riding there yesterday and on Sunday, obviously a little mud here and there, but not bad at all. Ill be there.

Profile photo of FIX_BKS
    FIX_BKS
    Participant

Finally, I can say we’re on for tonight 06/07/16 – gonna debut my “new” (recently converted) Single Speed out tonight, so if you’ve got one, please join me!

Profile photo of FIX_BKS
    FIX_BKS
    Participant

Don’t call it a streak…we’re on for 6/14/16 – I’ll also be riding the single speed again…hopefully with better conditions…jes’ sayin’…if you’re interested…

Profile photo of FIX_BKS
    FIX_BKS
    Participant

There appear to be some thunderstorms in the forecast, but I’m planning on being there at the regular time for 6/21/16. If for some reason the storm(s) are longer lasting or more intense than the weather report says, I’ll post an update closer to ride time.

UPDATE: It’s been poouuuring here for the past hour and half. Sadly, I’m gonna go ahead and call it for tonight. Hopefully we have better luck for tomorrow’s W@W Race #1! Tonight’s ride is cancelled for 6/21/16

• This reply was modified 11 months, 1 week ago by Profile photo of FIX_BKS FIX_BKS.
    • This reply was modified 11 months, 1 week ago by Profile photo of FIX_BKS FIX_BKS.
    Profile photo of FIX_BKS
    FIX_BKS
    Participant

I won’t be able to lead the ride tonight 6/28/16…but with the impending thunderstorms the weather gods are predicting, it may be a moot point anyway….

Profile photo of FIX_BKS
    FIX_BKS
    Participant

As Harriet Beecher Stowe once said, “Women are the real architects of society.” And as such, I will be following their lead of cancelling tonight’s ride for 7/5/16 due to yesterday’s deluge. Look at it as one more day to rest up for tomorrow night’s 3rd Wakefield race!

Profile photo of FIX_BKS
    FIX_BKS
    Participant

Sorry for the late post, but the Tuesday Night Ride for 7/12/16 is definitely ON!

Profile photo of FIX_BKS
    FIX_BKS
    Participant

Won’t be able to lead the ride tonight for 07/19/16, due to a heavy workload at the shop and that I’ll be out of town all next week to go ride awesome bikes. 😉

Sowwy.

Anyone wanna claim the leadership role for tonight?

Profile photo of wheelndeal
    wheelndeal
    Participant

I am back in town and ready to ride. Bikenetic ride is on for 7/19. Come ride with us.

Howard

Profile photo of FIX_BKS
    FIX_BKS
    Participant

Awesome, thanks Howard! Game on!!

Viewing 15 posts - 346 through 360 (of 401 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.