Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 419 total)
  • Author

FIX_BKS
    Participant

@dash 223471 wrote:

Mind if I tag along? It’ll be my first group ride.

Looking forward to it! Don’t forget your lights for this one!

mtbfyrefyter

I wanna go….but have daddy duties on Mon and Tuesday till the end of this semester in May.

Although, the one hour I got in last night was fun, kinda creepy to ride Wakefield alone in the dark….

FIX_BKS
    Participant

The ride is ON for tonight, 02/07/12! Don’t call it a streak just yet…

FIX_BKS
    Participant

Anybody know what it looks like out at Wakefield? I’m leaning towards soupy?

UPDATE: Well, I guess we can shut the case on this one. It just started raining here in Falls Church, so we’ll make it official and say the ride is cancelled for today 02/14/12. Now go be with your significant others.

FIX_BKS
    Participant

Ride is ON for tonight, 02/21/12!

scorchedearth
    Participant

Is the ride on for tonight?

FIX_BKS
    Participant

@scorchedearth 224924 wrote:

Is the ride on for tonight?

Yessir! The ride is on for tonight, 02/28/12!

(May be a bit under moderate pace. Myself and Brian went for a long ride yesterday and have a little less pep in our step today as a result!)

scorchedearth
    Participant

Thanks for having me out last night, Jan. Being the new, slow guy isn’t easy when riding with experienced racers but I had a blast.

FIX_BKS
    Participant

I’m sorry to say that even though the conditions are right, I’m going to have to cancel tonight’s ride 03/06/12. There are some things at the shop that need to be taken care of and my car is out of commission at the moment.

Fingers crossed for some nice weather all week, til next Tuesday!

EDIT: just talked to wheelndeal and got word that he’ll lead a ride around the park for those interested!

wheelndeal
    Participant

Although Jan and Brian can’t make it I still plan to ride tonight starting around 6:30. Join me if you can.

Howard

FIX_BKS
    Participant

Hey, although I’m pretty beat up from a ride out at the Shed yesterday, there is no way we could possibly bail on the first ride after the DST switch and 70 degree weather. Probably need at least two groups though. I could barely get off the toilet my knee hurts so bad. TMI? :confused2:

See y’all out there for the ride tonight, cuz we ON for 03/13/12!

Griever
    Participant

@fix_bks 225750 wrote:

Hey, although I’m pretty beat up from a ride out at the Shed yesterday, there is no way we could possibly bail on the first ride after the DST switch and 70 degree weather. Probably need at least two groups though. I could barely get off the toilet my knee hurts so bad. TMI? :confused2:

See y’all out there for the ride tonight, cuz we ON for 03/13/12!

The pizza made it all better though right 😀

FIX_BKS
    Participant

@griever 225758 wrote:

The pizza made it all better though right 😀

Yes. Yes it did.

osty

@fix_bks 225776 wrote:

Yes. Yes it did.

Stop cryin! Its just a wee little one:D

FIX_BKS
    Participant

Hey y’all… a bit too much going on at the shop this week for us to be able to get out and ride tonight 03/20/12. It’s a good and bad problem to have.

Checking to see who may be able to represent for us by taking the reigns?

Thanks,

Jan

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 419 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.