Go Back   MORE Forums > Community Forums > Rides

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old April 16th, 2012
Not Really, It's Clean

dirtychain never rides wet trails dirtychain never rides wet trails dirtychain never rides wet trails dirtychain never rides wet trails dirtychain never rides wet trails dirtychain never rides wet trails dirtychain never rides wet trails dirtychain never rides wet trails dirtychain never rides wet trails dirtychain never rides wet trails dirtychain never rides wet trails
Quote:
Originally Posted by dustyvelo View Post
Let's not forget the intermediate folks out there! Scott lead us on a fun one - and I ride out there all the time. I can't remember the last time I climbed what he calls the "dark side of nun's hill". Man, it's been years - but what a great climb when the temps are 20+ degrees above normal! In all a great group, indeed.

To that end, I don't think I've seen Patapsco so busy. It was like they dropped off bus loads of hikers, bikers, fisherman - you name it. There was hardly a trail we rode that didn't find a hiker stepping aside to let us roll on by.

I'd be intersted in knowing a head count for the picnic (which I know is improbable) - what a fantastic showing. I hope that translated into big bucks for the cause.
My pleasure! The group makes the leader, and I had the privilege of leading a great group. Thanks guys! I was nursing a few post ride cuts & scrapes. Hopefully, my (unintentional) off bike antics were entertaining.