Go Back   MORE Forums > Community Forums > Training & Racing

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old April 12th, 2012
MORE Member

TiRyder is a forum RockStar. TiRyder is a forum RockStar. TiRyder is a forum RockStar. TiRyder is a forum RockStar. TiRyder is a forum RockStar. TiRyder is a forum RockStar. TiRyder is a forum RockStar. TiRyder is a forum RockStar. TiRyder is a forum RockStar. TiRyder is a forum RockStar. TiRyder is a forum RockStar.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sturto View Post
I haven't used up my stupid question of the week so here goes.... I see the course is open tomorrow at noon for pre-ride, and check-in at 5 pm. Can we get onto the farm to stake out a transition area anytime after noon?

Also, I didn't camp last year but I'm assuming if I'm grabbing a spot for a teammate to camp it's OK to do that in transition lane as well, or is there a separate camping area for tents?
Hi,

I am working on prerace email now and should send in next 1-2 hours with full info, but venue opens at noon tomorrow. You are free to come in and set up your area/stake of you territory, as well as ride. Most people just set up bikes/gear as close to course, with tents and "personal" space behind.

I will say that there is ALWAYS a bunch of people in line waiting. If you have a big team, or have a specific site in mind, I recommend getting there as early as possible.

- Rob